Please be sure to read the rules before nominating a site, fic, or fanart. Go to the Categories page to find out more about those.
- Graphics and coding for a site must be the work the site owner. If graphics or coding were provided by another party, appropriate credits must be visible on the nominated site. If the graphics or coding are not the work of the site owner, the site cannot be nominated for Best Layout. See the Site Awards Categories for more details.
- Self-nominations are allowed, except in the Outstanding Webmistress, Master Wordsmith, and Best Artist categories.
- Sites owned/operated by Mandi or Yani are not eligible for nomination at this site. Same goes for any other creative work. Hostees are exempt of this rule.
- Nominees must link back to SGA. Otherwise the nominee will be disqualified. You can pick up some link back buttons in the Links section.
- If a nominee has won in a specific round, it cannot be nominated in that category again until 2 rounds later. For example, Nominee A won in Category B for Round 1. Nominee A cannot be nominated for Category B again until Round 3.
- Categories must have at least 3 nominees to be eligible for judging. Categories without enough nominees will roll over to the next round.
- All sites and stories nominated must be in English.
- The moderators of this site reserve the right to not accept or remove any nomination at their own discretion.
- In the nomination form, where it asks, "What did the rules say?", please put, "Wish me monsters," as proof that you have read the rules.